Thursday, January 19, 2017

What to expect from this

I started a collection of Graphic Novels both Marvel & DC (no Japanese manga sorry) and I've decided to review them as I buy them.  It's all subjective of course but here's what I'm going to use.

1) How everything flows together (because what I'll be reviewing is a collection of comics all bound together with the same over all storyline some will flow together some won't)

2) The Storyline (This one is different from How it all .flows so I figured it needs its own talking point)

3) Artistry (every illustrator is different and these are all from different era but some will click for me and some won't.)

4) How much I liked it (some I will like more than other for a variety of reason which I will explain in every post.


my Final Thoughts are something I will add at the end that are just what they sound like, my thoughts that I want to share that I don't let influence my rating.

I will be using a 5 star rating system complete with fractions.

there may be smaller criteria but those are the top 4 I'll be using and what I will break down.  This will be evolving as time goes on and if everything changes I will be sure to let you all know.  The main reason I'm doing this is to spark conversation.  If you agree with anything or disagree please leave a comment letting me know.  If you have any you would like to see me do let me know and I will do the best I can just remember I don't review anything unless I own it so I will need time to buy it and possibly wait for it to be delivered if I buy it off Amazon.


Cory Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment